Are you a professional looking to refer a family?
If you are working with families (where there is a child under 5) and you feel someone would benefit from our service, you can make a referral, with their consent, on their behalf. Referrers must be GDPR compliant.
Referral Process for Agencies
- Please contact the relevant coordinator, on the numbers below, to discuss any potential requests.
- Discuss our service with the Family, gain their consent.
- Submit referral by Email or post to us (see below for link)
Our Coordinators Will
- Contact you on receipt of the referral
- Arrange to visit the family
- Update you when a suitable volunteer is matched with the family
- Inform you if we cannot support.
- Attend meetings as needed
- West Cornwall: Alyson Smith 07812566908
- Central Cornwall: Helen Vickers 07956119410
- North Cornwall: Jayne Robinson 07527015936
We do not operate a waiting list: family support is governed by the availability and suitability of volunteers. We will always give you guidance as to the current situation regarding volunteer availability. You can download a Referral Form (May 17) here.