Are you a parent looking for support?
Home-Start Kernow may be able to help you by offering you a volunteer if you:
- live in Cornwall
- have one or more children under the age of 5
- are going through a difficult time in your life
There are many reasons why you may choose Home-Start. Perhaps you are:
- feeling isolated, maybe with no family nearby and struggling to make friends
- suffering with post-natal depression and maybe finding it hard to talk to anyone about it
- having a hard time coping with your child’s illness or disability
- being affected by the death of a family member
- struggling with the emotional and practical demands of twins, triplets or several children under 5
- finding it hard to cope with relationship difficulties
- feeling exhausted or depressed
- coping with your own illness or disability
Find out more about our volunteers
You can talk to us on 01209 214490 or visit our Contact Page to send us a message.
For Families with Twins or Twins+ we run a drop in group open to all, see below for details.